Your part of our team will be the customer facing role, Installing New/Replacement Gas Heating & Hot Water Systems in our Customers/Clients Homes.
You will know from your vast experience within this industry, this may consist of simple, straight forward Combi Boiler Swaps, through to testing and technically challenging conversions. The outcome will be the same each time, leaving a customer with not only a Warm Feeling but one that will share the great experience of E.ON with others.
You will thrive on delivering a positive experience to every customer each working day, and this is what will motivate you.
Ensuring safety is the No1 priority, developing a leading health and safety culture on site with customers/clients and other relevant parties.
Installing Gas Boilers/Controls- to meet regulatory standards and best practice (notably- Gas Safety Installation & Use Regulations-1998 and Manufacture Instructions).
Ensuring timely, compliant completion of works issued to you
Diagnosing/Rectification of faults on Gas Boilers/Systems
Provide accurate information to Customers/Office
Partaking in an out of hours rota- where applicable
- Great customer service skills
- Safety first attitude
- You Must Possess Domestic ACS Certification - CCN1 CENWAT HTR1 CKR1
- Proven/Demonstrable Gas Installation Experience- Minimum 3-5 years post qualification hands on'- experience
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults identified during installation works
- Working Knowledge of Hot Water Systems and Water Regulations (Part L)
- Working knowledge of completing Health &Safe point of work Risk Assessments, ensuring yours and others safety is managed effectively
- Ability to work independently using your own initiative and solving technical problems using manufactures instructions or industry normative standards
- Knowledge of Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure and corrective action process
- Ability to interpret surveys carried out by others, ensuring a complaint and customer friendly approach at all times
- Ability/Technical Competence to interpret wiring diagrams and complete alterations to wiring centres/Fused Spurs/Boilers- including making final connections
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers, in some time challenging circumstances
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet business needs
- Desirable 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualifications
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the role