Location: Newbury - Field based
Salary: £27k base salary with uncapped OTE, Average £36,000 plus excellent benefits
Status: Permanent, Full Time
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers within PH Jones.
PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
A Gas Service & Repair Engineer can look forward to the following.
- Guaranteed weekly pay. Basic £27k (Productivity bonus, average OTE £36k)
- Van + Van stock and fuel card.
- Faulty finding technology
- Additional benefits, like pension, healthcare & Employee benefits.
Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all and be responsible for the service and/or repair of gas appliances and controls.
You will also be responsible for -
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
- Assisting with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Logging/reporting of emergency repairs and parts required
We are looking for experienced Gas Service & Repair engineers who can work as part of our team.
Essential qualifications needed are CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 along with CENWAT or CEN1 and CPA1 along with previous experience in servicing and/or repair of gas appliances and controls. You should also be able to work well within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownerships of the jobs allocated to you.
You must hold a full UK driver's license with no more than 9 points.