We have a fantastic opportunity for an DomesticManager experienced in healthcare cleaning, to join the Compass Group team based at UCLH's new Proton Beam Centre. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the department, all cleaning and domestic services requirements and providing an exceptional quality of service whilst leading a team. You will ensure that efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets Job Description
More about the role:
- £14.12 per hour depending on experience
- 40 hrs per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Your responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Working with, and supporting the Catering and Portering Managers to ensure all services run smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring full coverage of the domestic cleaning service
- Ensuring budgets are understood and achieved
- Ensuring all costs are managed effectively within budget
- Ensuring all duties are carried out in line with required standards
- Planning of rotas ensuring effective and economic deployment of the team
- Ensuring the domestic team are supported, trained, coached and developed
- Driving & influence all domestic innovations
- Developing & maintaining a One Team' ethos, supporting all departments/sites within the contract
We are looking for applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Who we are:
- Cleaning management experience within a hospital environment
- Working knowledge of portering and catering, ideally within a hospital environment
- Experience managing large teams
- Results orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- I.T literate
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.