We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented and experienced Domestic Supervisor to work with our high profile contract in Royal Surrey County Hospital. The successful candidate will have the extensive experience of working in a housekeeping/cleaning operation in a healthcare industry. Main Responsibilities
You will ensure the highest level of service on wards and that our hospital is ready for visits/inspections at any time through leading your team and monitoring cleaning standards on wards.
Prepare rotas and ensure that there is adequate staff on duty to cover all areas for the day, evening and night shift working patterns.
Monitor all staff sickness and absence levels, reporting trends
Authorize all staff annual leave requests and maintain annual leave records. Arrange appropriate cover as and where necessary The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of housekeeping experience in a medium - large operation in a healthcare sector.
- Good communication and customer skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience will be advantageous.