Door Monitor Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Door Monitor to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff. What we'll give:
Door Monitor More about the role:
Door Monitor Assistant:
There are currently severe restrictions on who can access hospitals across the UK due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation, you will:
- Act as an ambassador for the Trust, meeting and greeting people attending the hospital.
- Monitoring all hospital entrances and ensuring anyone attending the hospital complies with all entry control requirements.
- Checking and challenging people attending the hospital to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Handling issues as needed or escalating breaches as appropriate.
Who you are:
Who we are:
- Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Confident to check and challenge people as appropriate.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.