We currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit a DSV Administrator, based at our B&Q Branston facility.
The employee has a requirement to be flexible to ensure the needs of the business are met. They have a responsibility to their colleagues, the customer and most importantly, B&Q's customers.
The successful applicant will receive training. A good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook alongside experience with data processing is essential.
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00
How will you contribute?
- Process inbound enquiries via email and phone clearly and in a timely manner.
- Generate and distribute multiple reports throughout the day.
- Ensure all daily activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the management of vendor compliance, performance, and stock inventory.
- Assist in achieving successful seasonal and promotional activity.
- Assist in the optimization of the DSV fulfilment channel.
- Conduct general administrative and housekeeping tasks.
- Utilise multiple applications and systems to investigate, communicate, record and report as required.
- Be mindful of systematic, procedural or customer impacting issues and escalate promptly with due priority.
- Contribute towards an environment of continuous improvement.
- Uphold the standards of performance set by the customer, Wincanton and the DSV Management team.
What will you bring?
- Good PC skills with good proficiency in the use of MS Excel (vlookup and calculative formulas), Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good phone manners and can manage incoming/outgoing telephone calls politely and confidently.
- Good data management skills, with the ability to identify and highlight potential issues.
- Able to follow procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to quickly familiarize themselves with the functionality and navigation of multiple systems.
- Problem solving and decision making; actively seeks and is open minded to ideas, makes decision based on information and evidence, resolves issues promptly but also allows others to provide solutions.
- Great communication skills; communicates simply and clearly, confidently challenges, shares ideas and information with others.
Wincanton is a leading supply chain partner for British business, providing supply chain solutions up and down the country. With over 20,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and an 8,500 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are Great people delivering sustainable supply chain value .
Our Culture & Benefits
In addition to generous renumeration, we really value our people and offer a friendly, safety-first working environment, along with other benefits including company pension scheme, generous holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits include, online discount platform, onsite parking and much more.
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That's why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Be a part of our values; Excellence, Integrity, Passion, Proactivity, Togetherness & Trust.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. We strive for an environment where all colleagues feel included, supported and valued, whilst feeling they can be their whole selves within our workplaces. We are proud that our colleagues represent us and our successes and we welcome your application.