This is a new, fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to join our ESS team across two sites in Bedfordshire as a Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager.
The Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager will be working on two training facilities for the Armed Forces, ensuring that camps are in the best possible condition they can be in. Working closely with the General Manager to ensure that Soft Facilities are provided to the best possible service level.
The Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager will work generally Monday - Friday on a 40-hour contract. The successful candidate will be split between two military training sites which are busy and roughly the same in campus size and team size. Job Description
Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager - Cleaning
- Up to £29,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As a Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning, waste management and laundry across two site
- Oversee two teams of c20 cleaners and two supervisors
- Ensure that the cleaning regime is completed on daily and weekly basis
- Schedule the periodic cleaning
- Ensure that budgeted hours are completed
- Monitor stock levels and order as appropriate
- Produce reports for Health and Safety, cleaning standards, laundry usage and waste management
The ideal Dual Site Soft Facilities Manager will have the following:
About The Company
- Experience providing soft services
- Management experience across two sites
- Client/stakeholder experience
- Ideally have experience in Hospitality or the Armed Forces
- Ability to deliver training
- Monitor and produce cleaning audits
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.