We are looking for a dynamic Duty Manager to join us at a new modern site in Doncaster. Based at our new site in Doncaster you will be responsible for encouraging and driving the new team forward. Working with the Catering manager, you will be making important calls and daily decisions, whilst ensuring you keep our customers and clients happy.
You will train, develop and motivate your staff, and will be there to support their growth and personal development. As a Duty Manager you will build key relationships with stakeholders and the team onsite to ensure a smooth running operation. Job Description
- Up to £12.82 (DOE) per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Working Tues to Thursday and Saturday & Sunday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
START DATE: 17th MAY More about the role:
The Duty Manager role is to lead the new team on site and act as the first line escalation for any complaints or issues with service whilst on duty. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of catering service, excellent people management skills, and be willing to take ownership and control for the quality of the service being delivered.
Who you are:
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of the catering services including responsibility for recruitment, first stage disciplinary appraisals and absence management.
- Undertakes surveys or audits where necessary.
- Ensures all information and data is accurate and handled in an appropriate way.
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Bookwork where required
Who we are:
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Chef/Food prep Experience (advantageous )
- Experience with building client relationships
- Highly motivated
- Financial awareness
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.