Duty Manager - Weekends- Maternity Contract FTC
(To start in January 2020)
Looking for a new opportunity as a Duty manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Duty Manager to ensure the highest standards of service at all times.Job Description
- £32 hours week- Friday - Monday.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Duty Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Supervise staff and coordinate operations to run as effectively as possible.
- Responsible for effective budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Dealing with customer complaints
If our Duty Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.