As our Duty Manager you will ensure the smooth planning and delivery of the food and beverage service within all premium Bars/Lounges and any special events to our client and customers, achieving operating standards that exceed the guest's expectations through strong leadership and effective management.
Levy UK are part of a multi-national business and is part of the Compass Group family. Our people work at the greatest venues and events in the world and do it with a smile on their face. In return we are committed to putting their health and wellbeing first as well as supporting their career development.
Wolverhampton Wanderers commonly known as Wolves, is a professional association football club based in the city of Wolverhampton. Their ground, the Molineux Stadium has a capacity of 31,700. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £25,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free car parking
Who you are:
- Acknowledging and acting upon individual guest needs whilst observing the service standards whilst dealing with all customer comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action where required
- You will have knowledge of all Premium Bars/Lounges and special event products and be able to advise the guests in a professional and helpful manner
- Sharing best practice across units and strive in the achievement of total customer satisfaction including the operational delivery of all allocated special events, ranging from small internal meetings to large dinners/working lunches
Who we are:
- You will have experience in a demanding hospitality environment, be engaging, motivated and enthusiastic. You will need to evidence your exceptional communication skills and innovation whilst forging excellent relationships with all staff and being structured in your approach
- Special Events Staff report directly to you, so you will need to be a people person, be able to listen and problem solve
- You will be responsible for delivering against agreed standards and drive sales in your area
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.