Discover what it's like to work as a Pharmacist and leader in a fast-paced environment, where colleagues are passionate about delivering a gold standard of service and patient care.
As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you'll play a meaningful role in supporting the managing, encouraging and developing a team of colleagues whilst delivering a great service for our customers. Your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning.
Our Pharmacy Managers are supported by wider store teams, such as security, stock replenishment, range management, and administration to ensure smooth and consistent experience for our customers and patients, whilst maintaining theirs and our colleagues safety.
We are looking for hardworking and driven Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we'll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multifaceted working environment where no two days are the same.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
Our Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of our business. Led and supported exclusively by Pharmacists we are always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for our customers and patients.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee.
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, crafted by industry specialists.
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan.
- An annual bonus scheme, a share-save scheme and life assurance cover
- A secure, clean and safe environment for our colleagues to work.
- Discounts through the Tesco business, including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Financial products.
- For those requiring it, expert support and assistance through the application process for the new UK health and social care visa process.
Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
We're proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life and help improve and develop our team every day. We look forward to hearing from you.