Join us as an ECM Platform Delivery Lead
- This is an excellent opportunity to produce resilient and long-lived software that meets current non-functional requirements
- You’ll be designing, producing, testing and implementing working code, and taking responsibility for the full life cycle of the system
- You’ll be delivering value to your team by creating and curating working software safely and rapidly, while honing your technical talents in this critical role
What you'll do
As an ECM Platform Delivery Lead, you’ll be developing knowledge of aspects of the associated platform across the disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure. We’ll look to you to liaise with principal engineers, architects in the domain and other key stakeholders to understand how the platform works and how it supports business objectives.
You’ll also be:
- Improving performance through evaluating and analysing metrics
- Applying Agile methods to the development of software
- Designing and developing software with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities, using executable patterns
- Delivering intentional architecture and formulating emergent design
The skills you'll need
You'll need to have a minimum of 10 years' experience in IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager and Business Process Manager and delivering architecture and designing ECM solutions. We'll also expect you to have recent experience in IBM FileNet P8 API Development, Image Manager, and Records Manager or Email Manager.
You’ll be a very capable communicator, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
Additionally, you’ll demonstrate:
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodologies and associated toolsets
- A background in test driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools
- Experience of designing and implementing API's
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases