Join our community.
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. We help our customers at the moments that matter most and champion businesses to help them to grow sustainably. That's why we're building a community to be a digital bank with a human touch and deliver an outstanding customer experience living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
Following changes within the Architecture community we have a new opportunity to provide architectural support for the Economic Crime Centre of Excellence, to aid the evolution of Santander UK's existing fraud prevention services and to facilitate the transformation toward a new economic crime ecosystem.
This role will be key to the connection and translation between industry, business and customer needs and the technical services provided by the Economic Crime Centre of Excellence whilst aligning with strategic architectural objectives. You will be responsible for reducing the gap between complex problems and solutions.
The difference you will make.
- Designing to reduce the risk of change
- Creating Economic Crime / Fraud Prevention solution architecture documents working with the wider Architecture team
- Designing Economic Crime / Fraud Prevention services patterns based on Global and Local architecture requirements and decision
- Ensuring ongoing alignment with regulatory and industry technical standards and assisting the Economic Crime business and operational teams with associated changes to requirements
- Designing to ensure that Economic Crime / Fraud Prevention services are readily embedded within any Santander process or application that requires them
What you will bring.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Economic Crime / Fraud prevention, detection, and disruption tools (both bespoke solutions and industry Fraud / AML prevention packages such as NetReveal, Oracle, FICO)
- Knowledge of relevant Anti-Money Laundering legislation and Fraud prevention, detection and disruption techniques, familiarity with services such as Name Screening, Payment Screening, Transaction Monitoring, APP fraud prevention, and understanding of key industry requirements such as Payment Service Directive / SCA and 3DS / Payment Card Industry standards
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Demonstrable experience architecting, building, and delivering Economic Crime / Fraud Prevention solutions
- Ability to understand and articulate API design and cloud architecture
- Confident and practised communication, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Functional / Solution Architecture experience or significant complex system design activity
What else you need to know.
This will be a hybrid role where you will work 3 days from office and 2 days from home.
How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Car allowance
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander, and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.