Here within the Anglian Water Alliance of IOS, we are a collaborative organisation made up of four partner companies (Anglian Water, Barhale, Kier and Morrisons) and our extended supply chain, delivering a capital programme of works.
What will you be doing as our new Electrician?
Working on Water and Wastewater treatment sites and networks, general duties include carrying out new installations and mediations, following designs and RAMS, testing and inspection, fault finding, assisting the commissioning engineers where necessary, and completing installations promptly to a high standard.
- Be an experienced industrial Electrician.
- Knowledge and experience in controls/instrumentation
- Knowledge of RAMS
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schedules and panel drawings.
- Previous background of working in the Water industry preferred.
- Must be 18th edition qualified electrical with CSCS ECS Gold Card
- 2391 (2394/1395 inspection testing
- SSSTS is Not essential but preferred.
- COMPEX is not necessary but preferred.