Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Job Location: Ashford
The full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts, etc.
About the role:
QinetiQ Target Systems (based in Ashford, Kent) is seeking to recruit a full time Electronics Engineer to support its busy electronics design department. This is a wide-ranging and diverse role, assisting the company with new product introductions as well as upgrades and modifications to existing equipment.
What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for electronics system design.
- The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for detailed low level electronic design to support both new and legacy products.
- You will produce and maintain design records in accordance with internal design procedures.
- The Electronics Engineer will also be responsible for fault diagnosis.
What do I need?
- Minimum of degree or equivalent, in relevant fields or similar qualification dependent on experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a relevant electronic engineering design environment.
Why join us?
QinetiQ Target Systems Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of QinetiQ Group PLC specialising in the design and manufacture of a range of state of the art Unmanned Aerial and Surface Target systems including the world leading Banshee target. QTS targets are used to enable realistic weapons test and evaluation and operator training in over 40 countries worldwide with QTS providing a complete managed service in over 15 of these countries.
To Apply for the role please click on the apply button to submit your application.