Employee Support are responsible for supporting both internal partners as well as our Supply Chain in a number of key areas. The employee support agent will be working over a number of tasks, including but not limited to the raising and tracking of purchase orders, handling the approval of travel requests and booking accommodation, supporting IAS and SCP estates with stock, coordinating deliveries and supporting our Training & Development function to support the on-boarding of Healthcare Practitioners into the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner.
- Self-motivation and the drive for perfection
- Excellent Teammate with the ability to work within a strong team, dynamic and display a positive attitude when working with other colleagues.
- Analytical skills - Accuracy is essential with all tasks
- Proficient working under specific direction, to listen and do as advised also to demonstrate an attitude of a cooperative worker, equally to be able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management.
Nice to have:
- MS Office skills – a good understanding of Excel.
- Experience of stockroom duties.
- Experience of working in an office environment with basic receptionist skills and or travel agent experience.
Day to day tasks:
- Ensuring all mailboxes are tended to promptly and to coordinate the procurement of equipment from raising purchase orders, supervising them through the approvals process, tracking invoices and liaising with suppliers to ensure items are sent in a timely manner.
- Collaborating closely with couriers and suppliers to ensure a smooth distribution process of orders placed.
- Supplying equipment to new starters.
- Ensuring people exiting the business have returned all equipment and raising any outstanding requests.
- Distribution of and maintaining the records of personal safety equipment allocated to Healthcare professionals.
- To conduct a weekly stocktake so new purchase orders can be raised subsequently for the upkeep of a fully functional stockroom.
- Stock room duties which entails the occasional lifting of boxes however equipment is provided.
- Coordinating travel approvals to ensure all business related travel has the accurate authorisations.
- Travel booking is a key part of this role which consists of mapping staff into the closest approved hotel, liaising with 3rd party providers for this to be arranged and ensuring VAT is recovered.
- Basic filing and coordination of TNT consignment notes.
- Supporting other departments with calls and administrative tasks as the needs of the business dictate.
- To assist in the tracking of issues/concerns that may develop as a result of completed tasks.