A taste of what you'll be doing
Working in Customer Operations, you'll be at the heart of everything we do - helping our customers. You won't just be part of the customers' experience, you'll make it, and take full responsibility for what lands your way by delivering end to end customer service.
As a Credit Specialist, you'll be focused on helping customers that are struggling with payments. You'll use empathy and problem-solving skills to help work with customers to get their payments back on track and spend the majority of your time helping with a wide range of queries received digitally and through voice.
You'll be a specialist in customer experience at E.ON Next, with the chance to look after our customers throughout their time with us, helping with a wide range of queries and making sure they're happy. We take everything as a learning curve, you'll need to think fast, take responsibility, and use your initiative, letting us know if there's a way we can do things better. It'll be fast paced, in a bright, sociable office, so never a dull moment as you face new things every day.
Are we the perfect match?
We know what's important to us at E.ON Next, we're looking for great people to join our team and create the right culture to be the best. You could be just what we're looking for if these sound like you -
- Passionate and empathetic - genuinely excited to help customers, caring and drawing energy from having problems to solve - the more complex the better
- Calm and resilient - challenging work is what keeps you creative and motivated
- Curious - change feels good. You look for ways to develop yourself and love to explore new ways of doing things
- Confident - happy to make your own decisions, able to face tough conversations with customers to ensure the best outcome for them
- Open - you love the fact that you and everyone around you can be themselves, all day, everyday
- Team player - enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your team's success, committed to giving your best.
- Commercial focus - you're able to balance offering support to customers with make decisions that ensure fairness for the wider customer base