Invest in us and we'll invest in you;
- You'll receive a company laptop
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays - this includes a guarantee of for your birthday if you want
- There are no mandated shift patterns
- We'll round off the week as a family, as we down tools at the Friday social
- You'll be accountable for the experience your customers receive
- You and your team will decide how you manage your time - no more micromanagement!
As an Energy Specialist and part of Customer Operations, you'll be at the heart of everything we do - helping our customers. You won't just be part of the customers' experience, you'll make it, and take full responsibility for what lands your way by delivering end to end customer service
We will give you empowerment and accountability to look after all our customers throughout their time with us, helping with a wide range of queries and making sure they're happy. Talking to customers over the phone or via email, engaging with industry stakeholders, and highlighting inefficiencies, all form part of the day to day role.
Every day will be different as we know customer service is vigorous and can be tough and often you'll have to deal with challenging situations but also empathise with customers who are facing complex problems. That's where you'll come in- you'll be bringing about awesome solutions for them.
You'll need to be able to think fast on your feet, use your initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment to help solve the new problems that arise every day - but don't worry we'll all tackle problems and challenges together.
We take everything as a learning curve and expect you to be spotting problems and coming up with solutions to help continually improve the company and knowledge of the team.
We're continuing to innovate in the energy industry and we'll succeed because of our people.
- Get excited to impress and help customers.
- Love solving complex problems.
- Thrive in a challenging working environment and are resilient under pressure.
- Get motivated by the freedom to make decisions.
- Want to build a culture in which everyone can be 100% themselves.
- Enjoy being part of a team