About this opportunityLocation: Atlanta, GA
We are looking for an Engineering Close Out Manager to support our key client in Atlanta, Georgia. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Based on close out data/document owners and reviewers feedback, identify key indicators to determine when a close out document is ready to be submitted for review (Close out data acceptance criteria).
- Make data/document owner accountable for not providing close out data/documents meeting company acceptance criteria.
- Based on lessons learned from previous close out processes, update current close out guidelines. If they do not exist, develop guidelines that will enhance the Company Close Out document/process.
- With the objective of maintaining acceptable close out quality levels across the projects following Large Pipeline ConOps Closeout requirements, develop a quality plan to be implemented by closeout data/document owners in all projects.
- Provide periodic scorecards to upper management showing how the quality of the close out document and process has been improved, maintained, or deteriorated across projects or over time.
- Support ConOps with conducting pre-commissioning Meetings in all applicable projects.
Joining usBe part of the extraordinary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management Management, Engineering or equivalent.
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a Great Place to Work certified employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality