Join us as an Enterprise & Climate Proposition & Engagement Consultant
- Take on a key role in which you’ll be designing and developing new enterprise and climate propositions for the Commercial bank
- You’ll be developing contact strategies to drive consistency, adoption, utilisation and impact
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders and make a real difference to the customer experience
What you'll do
As an Enterprise & Climate Proposition & Engagement Consultant, you’ll be designing and developing new strategies to equip the frontline with plans, forums and best practice to serve customers across the Commercial bank. You’ll be creating collateral to articulate the strategy and vision across our proposition, enterprise and purpose, and engaging with product and customer experience teams to develop new propositions.
Day-to-day, you’ll also be:
- Designing, developing and delivering differentiated customer marketing propositions for target segments and product categories
- Acting as the key contact for product category leads in reviewing and designing product propositions
- Supporting a portfolio of projects across Commercial Banking, with an ongoing focus on returns and alignment to purpose commitments
- Helping to develop customer targeting programmes which will grow the market share, boost retention and share of wallet, customer satisfaction and advocacy for different segments
- Assessing existing propositions, new market opportunities and the iterative development of new propositions
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of leading on projects and an understanding of project management disciplines. You’ll demonstrate a growth mindset and a strong aptitude for strategic thinking, with the ability to clearly articulate concepts and solutions as well as analyse colleague and business performance, competitor activity, potential business opportunities and customer behaviours.
You’ll be able to lead by example, using technology and tools to support developing great customer interactions and flexible ways of working.
You’ll also need:
- Detailed knowledge of products in the marketplace and the ability to keep this knowledge up to date
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with a track record of collaborating across wider teams
- The ability to constantly adapt and be flexible to changing business needs, using your initiative to find appropriate solutions to business challenges
- Knowledge of standard sales and service processes, using available sales technology and toolkits
- Strong knowledge of our enterprise purpose pillar commitments
- A good understanding of research skills and insight generation, with the ability to drive thought leadership
- Strong experience of engaging with stakeholders