Our client currently needs entry-level field service engineers to work sites in the Dunstable. The contract has an imminent start so you must be readily available. Should you need additional training this can be provided
The role will include installation of hardware & software, networking, repair, and fault finding plus upgrades of routers and other equipment.
If you are looking for a career change and wanting to get a foot on the ladder in the fast-paced IT sector then we can provide FREE training at our head office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Please visit our website and follow the instructions to take our 15-minute skills test so that we can assess your current skills/knowledge
Main Responsibilities of the IT Field Engineers:
- Attending customer sites to install/ resolve IT equipment
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues
- Liaising with account managers and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues
- Strong Interpersonal/Customer skills - Essential
- Windows Networking - Desirable
- Wireless Networking - Desirable
- Logical approach to fault finding & diagnostics - Desirable
- MCP, Cisco or CompTIA Certification - Desirable
- DIY Experience - Essential
- UK Driving Licence & own vehicle - Essential
Application Process: Please apply Via Right Job