Join us as a Product Owner
- We’re looking for someone to support management and drive the digital channel development priorities and investment needs
- You’ll be putting the customer at the heart of our digital channel plans and constantly improving their digital journey
- This is an opportunity to be in charge of the service delivery of our digital channel set, making sure all aspects of our digital customer journey deliver an exceptional customer experience
What you'll do
As a Product Owner, you’ll be leading the development and continuous improvement of a range of digital feature sets, working with talented designers and engineers to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. We’ll look to you to take ownership of the digital channel vision and roadmap, which will involve defining, managing and prioritising the digital backlog.
You’ll also be:
- Defining and advocating the strategically aligned, highly focused Product Vision - What is the value proposition? What problems does it solve?
- Discovering and validating real customer and business value through engagement with the stakeholder community
- Publishes and maintains Customer Journeys. Expresses the target vision as a great customer experience
- Captures and analyses customer feedback and can demonstrate traceability between customer insight and backlog items / features of product
- Publishes and maintains a roadmap that articulates outcomes in business and / or customer terms, showing value from investment.
- Using information relating to customers, business stakeholders, market conditions and business risks to prioritise and deliver improvements to the digital journey
- Leveraging the Scrum teams to execute the digital work stack
- Working with stakeholders and delivering on KPI’s to inform and monitor the digital customer experience
- Making sure that continuous improvements in financial spend is within agreed budgets
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need to have previous experience of working in a Scrum or Agile team. Along with a passion for customer centric design, you’ll have the ability to innovate, partner and collaborate with customers and colleagues to implement the best digital experience for our customers.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- A successful track record of digital delivery and operations
- Digital channel management and human centred design experience
- An understanding of the needs of business customers and how we can serve them digitally
- Knowledge and experience of digital product management techniques, such as Lean Startup