EuroDirect Coordinator | East Midlands Gateway | GB12784
We are looking for a Eurodirect Co-ordinator to join our team at our East Midlands Gateway depot.
The purpose of the role is to maximise revenue on each consignment through co-ordinating the efficient operation and administration of the markets within the department.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure that customer expectations are met during the movement of cargo.
- Obtain competitive rates for all quotes received from customers by liasing directly with our suppliers both over the phone and via email, then and efficiently and accurately input them onto the internal computer system.
- Process bookings received from customers efficiently and ensure they are arranged correctly with suppliers.
- Ensure a steady flow of information and confirmation regarding all bookings.
- Ensure a complete understanding of all quoting and booking procedures and invoicing procedures and operate accordingly.
- Investigate any complications which may arise in relation to the movement of cargo and respond to them in a thorough and speedy manner.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the overseas partners and build mutual confidence and respect to ensure market knowledge and competitive rates are at the forefront of every response to enquiries.
- Provide the Invoice Administration team with clear and accurate detailed files within specified deadlines.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer services role.
- Computer literate and able to adapt to using in-house computer systems.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Attention To Detail.
- Target/Process Driven.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team