Evening Cleaners Wanted
We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic individuals in support the Cleaning Manager to ensure all of the campus buildings are fit and ready for purpose.
You will have:
- To be a hardworking, physically fit and a motivated individual
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Ability to work to agreed quality standards and timescales
- Flexible and adaptable
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave of 25 days per annum pro rata (increasing to 30 per annum pro rata after 5 years’ service)
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A Health Benefit Scheme
- Free access to our onsite Gym
- Reduced prices on food from our on-site outlet
- A beautiful countryside setting to work within
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Free onsite parking
Pay – National minimum / living wage depending on age. From 1st April 2020 will be £6.45 - £8.72 per hour
Hours – Various contracts available up to a maximum of 25 hours per week. Flexible Start / End times to be discussed. Hours will be worked in the late afternoon / evenings.
To apply please complete the college application form or for more information, including the full job description please visit the KMC website: https://www.kmc.ac.uk/college/quick-links/work-for-us/
The Closing Date for Applications: Rolling
Proposed Interview Date: As and when required
We reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time depending on applicant numbers
All appointments are made subject to the college receiving a satisfactory DBS check