An exciting opportunity to join our talented Housekeeping Team has become available at the prestigious The Wilmslow Hospital (SK9 1NY). We are currently recruiting for a part time Housekeeping Assistant to help maintain the high standards of cleanliness and infection control at the facilities.
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK's leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient satisfaction by providing a clean and hygienic environment.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and friendly attitude. This is a day time position, hours flexible to be discussed at interview. Main Responsibilities
Responsible for the cleaning standards within an assigned area of the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
- High and low dusting, mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
- Liaise with ward staff on a regular basis.
- Follow a cleaning schedule.
- Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
Full training provided. The Ideal Candidate About The Company
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Guaranteed minimum hours - this is not a 0' hour position
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- Work-life balance - the majority of our positions are daytime' meaning no late nights and the majority of our business happens Monday-Friday
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients