Events Manager - Bristol Zoo - £27k per annum
5/7 days - Weekends included
Fully responsibility and accountability for the planning and execution of all events to an excellent operational standard.
To liaise with relevant departments and manage a motivated, trained events team with the appropriate skills to deliver high event standards.
To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £27,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Delivery of events that exceed the expectations of the clients
- Training and development of FOH events team - Conducting PDR's, 121's and team meetings
- Rota forecasting and costing
- Implementation of SHINE (SOP's, sales and customer service targets)
- Reinforcing company policies and procedures (HSE, FSMS, Environment)
- Be a champion of allergens - ensuring daily allergen checks are completed and allergen logs are compliant
- Ensuring daily profit protection paperwork is completed and compliant
- Ensuring GDPR and PCI compliance
Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
Acts with honesty and integrity
Be a good communicator with key stakeholders
Event management experience
Team leadership skills and a can-do attitude
Strong communication skills
Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
Self motivated and able to use own initiative
Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.