We are recruiting Executive Business Consultants to join our team and help us meet the demand from our clients and develop our core team.
You would love to lead medium size client projects, assist with solution and methodology development, and support business development activities.
Then, read below!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leading Customer Experience or wider Digital Transformation projects.
- Project finance and commercial management.
- Managing relationships with client stakeholders.
- Refinement of our core offerings by providing expertise and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Working with senior practice members to support business development activities.
- Building thought-leadership to help position Atos’s brand in the marketplace.
- Line management and mentoring of junior team members.
- Coordinating the transfer of knowledge and skills across the team, sharing best practice.
Skills & experience we can’t do without:
- Experience with Digital Product Design and Design Thinking approaches.
- Customer Experience skillset with a deep knowledge of discovery, experience strategy & design, product development and experience measurement.
- Minimum experience in Customer Experience and Digital Transformation - 5 years.
- Managing projects using both Agile and Waterfall.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills and experience in hypotheses-based consulting engagements.
- Managing client relationships, particularly being able to understand clients’ needs and challenges.
- Leading a multi-functional team of consultants, designers, researchers and developers to deliver a quality output.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience platforms and vendors.
- UK and Ireland mobility to deliver client projects.
Skills & experience we’d like:
- Business case development to gain buy-in for Customer Experience investments.
- Government Digital Service knowledge.
- Familiar with customer trends and understanding of how these impact businesses.
- The ability to evaluate different technology options and work with technical teams to find an appropriate solution.
What we offer?
- The opportunity to work on international projects for various clients.
- A competitive salary and attractive extra benefits.
- Participation in the existing consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements.
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company.
- Working in an innovative environment with results-oriented colleagues and a committed practice manager.
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals; internal and external training courses.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.