To be responsible for delivering the daily operational tasks to ensure a first-class customer experience. The Facilities Assistant will be multi-skilled undertaking a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean, and hygienic environment.
To be multi-skilled across the 14forty services for flexibility, support, cover and responsibility. Undertaking a comprehensive range of front of house duties including but not limited to; Cleaning, Mail room & porter services, stock ordering, meeting room checks and set up, event co-ordination, job responses, and fault reporting.
To enhance the customer experience by effectively carrying out a range of business activities and cleaning duties in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. You will support the Soft Services Manager and champion best practice in pursuit of continuous improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking minor repairs and maintenance tasks
- Responsible for ensuring the exterior of the site is in a clean, tidy and reasonable state of repair, inclusive of general external maintenance tasks.
- Assisting the facilities team with the control of contractor's process, inclusive of ensuring contractors are signed in correctly, and signed out, and that everyone is adhering to site policies and rules
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the building where required
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Facilities Assistant will:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be adaptable and easily embrace changing priorities
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1201/99655001/52576887/R/WJ
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!