HMP Addiewell are now recruiting for a Facilities Management Co-ordinator. This is an important role, reporting to the Head of Facilities and working closely with colleagues and external agencies; both locally and in the wider Sodexo environment.
Addiewell opened in 2008 and has become an integral part of the Scottish Prison Service estate earning much praise for our innovation, use of technology, strong partnership working as well as our can do culture.
We have an effective prisoner peer support model, in which prisoners assist staff in the delivery of classes, programmes and activities becoming positive role models for others.HM Prison Addiewell is a high security prison, with a focus on enabling those in its care to change their life pathway. We have a strong and concerted focus on supporting prisoners to address their offending behaviour through delivery of programmes and working with a range of professionals including prison custody officers. We deliver relevant skills via training and employment and work with all areas of the wider community to ensure that prisoners have the best possible chance of leading positive lives following release.
For more information on working in Justice within Sodexo please see Careers in Justice and HMP Addiewel l Main Responsibilities
- Ensure all Statutory Compliance Records are kept up to date and any issues reported to the FM Manager
- Ensure all PPM and Reactive Maintenance is completed and inputted onto the CAFM system according to the contract.
- Ensure Maintenance Contracts are up to date and PPM visits are completed
- Ensure all Financial spend is recorded and budgets adhered to as agreed by the FM Manager
- Support the FM Manager during Audits ensuring Statutory Compliant Records are up to date
- Support the Corporate FM Leads as and when required
**Full job description below** The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of CAFM Systems
- Experience of working in an FM Role .
- Experience of working with Contractors and Overseeing Contracts.
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes.
- Experience of working within a Health & Safety Environment, RAMS, ISOQAR
- Experience of Managing of Budgets/ Stock Control
- Experience of running an E Permit System
Desirable About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Please note all roles within Sodexo Justice are subject to security and recruitment checks which may include a Social Media Check. You will also be asked to provide 3 years' worth of references and request employment history details from the HMRC.