We have a fantastic opportunity to become part of the Compass Group team as a Facilities Management Team Leader based at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford.
The FM Team Leader will effectively plan, manage and control the day to day operational activity of the facilities management services at RSCH. We provide a wide range of services at the hospital including, cleaning, portering; security control, switchboard and helpdesk so the role will be very varied with lots to get involved in! Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Every day will be different but you can expect your responsibilities to include:
Who you are:
- Ensuring that the services are delivered to the required standards detailed in the contract specification.
- Delivering specific elements within the business plan to achieve current year's performance.
- Ensuring that service delivery meets or exceeds agreed budgets.
- Coaching/supporting the Departmental Supervisors in the financial delivery of their roles.
- Providing analysis of labour costs, performance, security incidents and trust activities
- Maintaining effective internal and external client and user relationships
- Delivering the Health and Safety policy and standards.
We are looking for applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Who we are:
- Extensive operational experience of managing in at least one functional area within a multi-service operation.
- Financial competence with knowledge of P&L accounts
- IT Literate at Intermediate Level
- Delivery through people
- Planning and Organising skills
- A Can Do attitude
- Accute business awareness
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others
- Customer Focus
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.