We are looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the management and delivery of all types of cleaning provisions, waste management including recycling and clinical, general handyman/labouring service and pest control in line with the SFM contractual and company obligations. To ensure full compliance at all times with KPI regime, health & safety processes and continually promote safe systems of work to all team members. Job Description
More about the role:
- £25 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety procedures in line with legislation and company policy and procedures
- Manage and complete self-audit reports for cleaning standards and waste in each area/zone on a daily/weekly basis
- Lead and manage all supervisors checking work procedures and conducting random attendance/signing in and out checks
- Ensure all cleaning areas are measured accurately and that cleaning productivity is reviewed on a continual basis to ensure an efficient service in line with the SFM contractual requirements
- Review each cleaning zone on a continual basis ensuring that hours are used efficiently and effectively to deliver the required service
- Lead and manage all Labouring/Buffer team contractual services ensuring full legislative compliance with vehicle usage and safe systems of work
- Conduct annual appraisals and midterm reviews with all Supervisory team members
- Manage all employee relations matters covering, return to work interviews, absence, investigatory, grievance, and disciplinary meetings with all Supervisory team members
- Order, manage and continually review current condition and holding levels of all cleaning and equipment supplies in line with service requirement and budget stipulated
- Ensure that weekly stock takes are accurate and forecasted on the in-unit accounting system each week
Who you are:
Who we are:
- BICS Proficiency Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of a wide variety of cleaning methods and equipment
- Experience of, or ability to perform routine clerical duties and accounting procedures
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to receive and work under instruction but with the minimum of supervision.
- Ability to operate powered cleaning machinery and train others
- Ability to communicate instructions to staff competently and effectively
- Able to demonstrate differences between daily cleaning and periodical cleaning
- Ability to train and instruct others
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.