We have a new vacancy for a Factory Operative to join part of our operations team at our state of the art, multi-million-pound Lytag factory in the Drax power station, near York
As our Factory Operative you will be a role model and commit fully to delivering safety excellence, high engineering standards and contribute to, prepare and develop safe practices. You will be operating both our fixed and mobile plant equipment to the highest standards to maximise our production.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Motivated with initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Experience in and a good understanding of, operating safely
- Commitment to the pursuit of excellence, every day and in every way
- Able to work flexibly as part of a 24-hour, 5 day a week operation as required supporting the operation
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers