We are seeking a motivated individual to be responsible for the provision of a confidential and comprehensive business support service to the faculty; Service Sectors, Education and Digital.
The post-holder will also be required to supervise other administrative, work placement, commercial and/or clerical staff within the faculty.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Free on-site parking (dependent on location);
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Follow us on Facebook where we post all our current vacancies and events - https://www.facebook.com/WestonCollegeJobs
Please contact the HR department if you require any further information regarding this opportunity or our recruitment process – email@example.com / 01934 411441.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.