Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef. Job Description
- £11.43 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef De Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.