An exciting opportunity has arisen for an for a diligent, conscientious and self motivated person to provide efficient general office support towards our busy healthcare setting within Whiston Hospital.
This role will suit an individual who works well under pressure and thrives when working to deadlines.
The successful applicant will be required to work 40 Hours per week, Monday-Friday. Start and finish times for the role will be discussed further at Interview. Package description
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospital. Main responsibilities
- Collect, analyse and input data into payroll systems. Process payroll information and relevant personnel details.
- Assist in the reconciliation of weekly payroll data, taking remedial action where appropriate.
- Collate and report on employee hourly and financial information, such as weekly payroll reports.
- Deal with payroll queries in conjunction with supervisors, line managers and HR.
- Reconcile & input invoices from approved vendors into accounting system; query with management invoices received from non-approved vendors before input to accounting system.
- Recharges & Invoicing: Raise recharges to the Trust/New Hospitals, Vinci Facilities & sundry customers.
- Credit control support for miscellaneous client debts.
- Daily reconciliation of Retail Cash Sales involving till receipts, card receipts, manual summaries and accounting interface. Assist in cash control, banking and other related financial processes as directed.
- Answer the telephone, deal with telephone enquiries and take messages in a polite and professional manner.
- Take accurate minutes in management and HR meeting.
About the company
- Previous Finance experience is essential
- To possess good communication skills.
- Ability to deal with and communicate with a wide variety of people.
- To possess knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Nexus and SAP would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work using own initiative, most of which is routine but regularly interrupted by demands of other staff.
- Experience of working as part of a team to ensure that service delivery is maintained.
- Ability to interpret and analyze numerical data.
- To have good keyboard skills.
- Good hand eye co-ordination to enable speed and accuracy when transferring information form written format on to a computerized system.
Medirest is UK's leading provider of catering and support services in the healthcare market.
We have national coverage which includes service provision in over 50 acute hospitals, as well as a large number of smaller treatment centres, surgeries and other facilities.Our mission: To provide professional, quality cleaning, catering, retail and support services for the health care market .