Finance Analyst | United Kingdom | GB14095
We LOVE data at Kuehne + Nagel, do you ? As a forward thinking business we are looking to add additional expertise to support with cost benefit analysis.
In this position the Finance Analyst plays a key role providing a link between operations, finance and the customer. Reporting benefits delivery and providing protection for Kuehne + Nagel where adjustment factors and volume changes may erode benefits and so need to be captured, articulated and reported correctly. As a strong communicator you will need to build excellent internal relationships with additional functions to include the Management Information team who will be pivotal in providing key data.
- Creation of monthly benefits report along with the production of the annual benefits report in line with budget submission.
- Producing daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports and statistics in line with agreed requirements, along with providing key information as and when required to support the business using all tools available (MS Excel, VBA, Tableau).
- Liaise with Department Managers Management information (MI) to provide/ retrieve information relevant to the operation and support creation of monthly adjustment factors.
- Conduct analytic investigations based on generated reports, metrics and KPIs to understand trends, patterns, relationships between various data and generate insights;
- Work closely with financial controller and wider finance team, master data & operational leads to ensure that reports properly reflect the business requirements;
- Track reporting requests (internal/external) and update reporting logic based on evolving business needs; new scope and tracking of these items will be key to success of the role.
- Facilitate design of the reporting dashboards in terms of delivery of benefits,
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Proficient high level of MS Office skills (in particular Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of dashboard visualization software at user level (e.g. Tableau, Click)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with a systematic and methodical approach to work
- Strong self-management skills with an ability to deliver results within agreed deadlines
- Ability of multi-tasking and dealing with different internal / external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to take many strands of data and interpret in a simple cohesive message for the senior leadership team
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to participate in the employment screening process. This process will include criminal record checking and identity validation. This means that KN will ask successful applicants to provide certain information and documentation to enable these checks to be conducted.
Any appointment will then be strictly conditional upon, and subject to, the receipt of satisfactory results of these checks
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, we will make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers everything from discounts, benefit information, recognition and its own wellbeing centre. We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. All of this to help you live a happier and healthier life As proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.