Are you a Finance professional looking for a part time position? If so, we have a unique opportunity here at Compass to join our busy Healthcare team as a part time analyst/assistant. This role is diverse, and no two days will be the same.
You will provide an efficient and effective support in respect of all administration related to Healthcare Contracts and to ensure that contract costs are reviewed in a timely manner. Job Description
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Reporting into the Senior Finance Business partner your day to day accountability will include the following:
You will provide an efficient and effective support in respect of all administration related to Healthcare Contracts and to ensure that contract costs are reviewed in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
- Create and maintain Contract Database with Key Contract information.
- Review Contractual costs ensuring accruals are in adequate and any risks or opportunities are flagged appropriately.
- Support Month End Processes to ensure accuracy
- Ad hoc overhead analysis as required to support with contract performance.
- Contractual costs accurately reviewed in P&L.
- Balance sheet in line with expectations with any risk or opportunities appropriately flagged and communicated to the Regional Finance Managers
- Liaise with Infosys, Sector finance and Operations colleagues, clients & landlords to resolve queries.
- Ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner, and escalated appropriately
The right person:
The ideal person will come from a finance background and be naturally analytical and process driven. The ideal person will also have the following:
About The Company
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High standard of literacy skills
- Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work as a team
- Can Do attitude
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.