Do you consider yourself to have strong analytical abilities? Do you pride yourself with having strong organisational skills? Are you able to use your own initiative efficiently within high pressurised situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a Finance Assistant to join our Medirest family within our busy private healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors. What we'll give:
- £9.69 per hour,
- 24 hours per week
- No finance background required, full training provided
- May be a full time role if taking on additional responsabilities
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Collect, analyse and input data into payroll systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the reconciliation of weekly payroll data, taking remedial action where appropriate.
- Credit control support for miscellaneous client debts.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure an efficient approach
- Supporting with administration related tasks for all departments when required.
- General administration such as filing, photocopying, laminating, answering emails / phone calls, and data entry.
We're seeking a motivated, driven and interested Finance Assistant to join our team. The perfect candidate will have the following:
Who we are:
- Previous experience within a similar role is advantageous
- Ability to interpret and analyse numerical data.
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- To possess knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Nexus and SAP would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.