Join us as a Finance Business Partner in Commercial Banking
- This role will see you helping to provide insightful financial support that will drive financial and commercial discussions
- You'll be analysing income, balance sheet, other financial metrics and macroeconomic conditions impacting financial KPIs
- You’ll gain great stakeholder exposure as well as a platform to progress your career with us
What you'll do
As a Finance Business Partner, you’ll be providing timely and reliable financial insight and decision support through commercial and financial MI to drive senior and executive discussions. We’ll look to you to deliver reporting including current performance analysis as well as tactical and strategic forecasts.
You'll also be delivering finance initiatives and projects, drawing actionable business insights from these and developing solutions to meet business needs and improve processes.
Through the course of your work, you’ll be:
- Calculating short and long-term forecasts using planning tools and reflecting business agreed assumptions and current market trends
- Coordinating the annual budget cycle, making sure that timelines are met while all critical stakeholders are engaged
- Preparing a business plan document for senior stakeholders
- Influencing business decisions by providing commercial and financial expertise
- Reviewing our existing processes and reporting on developments, ensuring consistency in the design, approach and principles
- Providing commentary to explain data movements and the outlook for the future periods, along with revenue forecasts
- Developing and maintaining professional, effective relationships with customers, stakeholders and employees at all levels
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need a relevant qualification in Finance or Accountancy or equivalent experience in a comparable field. You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner and a proven track record of working both from your own initiative and as part of a team.
You'll need to be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in a business analytical and financial services environment
- The ability to create and review plans, forecasts, models
- The ability to present data in a structured and logical form
- Good commercial and business acumen
- The ability to understand multi-banking products
- Stakeholder management skills, including building and influencing relationships