Join us as a Finance Data Management Analyst
- In this key role, you’ll be the first point of contact for Risk Systems Support providing both expert guidance to our customers and supporting Risk based projects
- We’ll look to you to develop root cause analysis and remediation business cases and present these to the appropriate governance forums
- It’s an opportunity to gain exposure for you and your work, while working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone to apply the factory model for a specified set of Finance business outcomes, while managing the identification and articulation of remediation requirements of the data management programme. You’ll be identifying key data elements from reports and output deconstructions, while engaging with senior Finance experts to establish and agree key data element definitions. Throughout the course of your work, you’ll also identify opportunities to simplify and standardise activity across business outcomes.
In addition, you’ll be:
- Supporting lineage analysis for Finance business outcomes and reviewing key outputs, identifying and engaging the appropriate experts and providing an assessment of the current state
- Implementing the data ownership model for key data elements and working with senior stakeholders and the wider bank
- Using lineage outputs to identify opportunities for Finance to undertake data quality profiling activity and where the function requires assurance from data producers
- Developing a suite of business rules for any Finance owned systems and facilitating discussions with producers around risk appetite for their data
- Providing your data management expertise and guidance to relevant departments and programmes
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to have the ability to deliver high quality outputs while focusing on the needs of customers and stakeholders. It’s crucial that you have strong analytical skills, and the ability to manage your own workload by prioritising activities and working on your own initiative.
Additionally, having an understanding of data management or a systems support background this would be an advantage for this role.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills, for all levels, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- The ability to understand and resolve complex data issues
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a successful delivery
- Good knowledge and understanding key finance processes and systems