Join us as a Finance Systems Project Manager
- This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager to join us and deliver projects related to accounting and regulatory reporting for Private Banking, usually within larger bank-wide programmes
- Hone your existing project management skills and gain valuable exposure as you work with Private Banking delivery teams in Switzerland and the UK, and with stakeholders from our Finance, Risk, Regulatory Reporting and Treasury functions based in the UK and India
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans. You’ll make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
As a manager, it’ll be your responsibility to empower and lead a team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives, and carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda.
Ideally, you'll bring experience of the transition from Waterfall to Agile projects, along with experience of working within the financial services industry, and of regulatory reporting and submissions.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of delivering project management in a technology or IT function
- Experience of applications for systems and delivery
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- Strong organisation skills and astute attention to detail