Financial Analyst – Harpenden / London
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Financial Analyst in our Harpenden or London office, to support our Financial and Planning Analysis team. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you a strong Data Analyst ? Can you multitask in a fast paced environment?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with Operational leaders
- Business partner with the operations team, provide analytical support to improve business efficiencies and profitability.
- Provide support to senior colleagues in the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Proactively develop technical knowledge through a combination of workplace learning and formal study.
- Provide support in the implementation of the planning and reporting software Anaplan.
As a Financial Analyst you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Qualified to degree level in an analytical subject – (preferably an undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance) or equivalent experience
- Working towards a CCAB / CIMA qualification
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking, attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- High self-motivation with excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
- Working knowledge of Access and SQL would be beneficial
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.