Join us as a Financial Control & Reporting Manager for a period of 6 months.
- In this role, you’ll support our delivery of end to end financial control activity
- You’ll be accountable for the delivery and integrity of monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
- Hone your financial control expertise and enjoy a collaborative and supportive culture
What you'll do
As a Financial Control & Reporting Manager, you’ll prepare and manage accounts, reconciliation schedules and other supporting documentation, intercompany analysis, and assist in the delivery of budgeting and forecasting.
Through the course of your work, you’ll:
- Assist in establishing, documenting and following operating procedures which include controls to meet policy requirements
- Act as a key partner, proactively contributing to decision making on complex or specialist issues, demonstrating judgement and a thorough understanding of the business
- Review business proposals and projects to make sure that all accounting considerations are captured and implemented
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll bring previous financial control experience, preferably gained in a global financial services environment. You’ll have experience in of building and maintaining strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders in a changing environment.
We’ll also look to you to bring:
- A professional accounting qualification, or significant relevant experience
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement activities