Join our community.
The Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by ensuring the Implementation of change is delivered smoothly and utilises the Santander methodology. They will also focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures
The difference you'll make.
- Developing and implementing plans to achieve a specific scope that is driven by the objectives of its program and, ultimately, organisational strategy. Ensuring and including successful technical (testing, systems access etc.) and operational (resourcing, training, comms, support, KPIs/controls) readiness activities.
- Harmonising project components and manage their interdependencies in order to realise specified benefits. Focusing on achieving the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the project.
- Aligning with implementation strategies by selecting the right approach, prioritising aspects of the work, balancing conflicting demands and managing Business IT and Operational areas so as to achieve the benefits identified.
- Providing key stakeholders with timely assessment of project and change performance including the navigation of Bank change management governance.
- Developing, maintaining and managing Risk within the team for each assigned project.
- Ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of the change.
What you'll bring.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools, ideally in Transaction Screening within a Financial Crime Compliance environment
- Strong understanding of how people journey through change, as well as the change process.
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Proven experience of project management approaches, tools and phases of a project life-cycle
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What else you need to know.
This is a permanent role and it will be based in MK on a hybrid module 1-2 times a week.
How we'll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.