Join us as a Financial Health & Support Telephony Optimisation Manager
- Take on a role with great career development potential and hone your business management expertise as you work with business leaders
- You'll be supporting the leadership team to deliver our business strategy and make sure that the operating rhythm is defined and managed effectively
- Join a team with a collaborative ethos and a commitment to innovation and professional development
What you'll do
In this role, you'll be supporting the leadership team to plan ahead and deliver our business strategy in line with our long-term goals. You'll also be overseeing and implementing bank-wide, divisional and business activities, and engagement agendas such as pay, leadership team operating rhythms and the creation of papers and executive reporting.
In addition, you'll be leading, managing and developing the Resource & Planning teams for Financial Health & Support, making sure that agreed objectives and targets are achieved. You'll also be supporting the optimisation of all contact strategies and resource planning technology to help the business to achieve key performance metrics and enhance the customer experience through improved interactions, and you'll be acting as the gatekeeper of all contact strategy infrastructure requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving and implementing processes aligned to bank-wide policy and business frameworks
- Making sure performance and business management activities are aligned to the broader bank-wide strategic agenda
- Working in partnership with areas across the bank in the planning and management of business support activities, projects and processes
- People planning, including capability, engagement and communications
- Reviewing relevant MI and providing analysis of data
- Financial and headcount reporting, including the overview of monthly cost report checking, monthly forecasting, budget setting, and cost control initiatives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. You'll additionally need a broad knowledge of the customer business and how it interacts with the rest of our business.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Resource planning and telephony infrastructure experience
- Expert knowledge of business systems, including eWFm, Cisco, ICM, Dialler, Finesse and Adeptra
- Experience of working on multiple business initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use information to develop creative solutions that bring tangible value
- Strong problem-solving skills