About The RoleAbout this opportunity
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) are the budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes that support an organization’s financial health and business strategy. FP&A analysts, core responsibility is to provide the client’s senior management team with the financial analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
Our expectation is that the FP&A role holder will be involved in running the annual budgeting process and producing regular forecasts that show the expected future performance of the Estates Reactive / Planned and Capital budgets. The role holder will also be responsible for comparing actuals against plan, updating forecasts to reflect actual performance, and informing management on the progress of Estates budget lines.
About The CandidateResponsibilities include but are not limited to:FP&A
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Collating & analysing data
- Financial planning, including strategic analysis and reporting and the development of budgets
- Production of monthly accrual files
- Bespoke commercial exercises
- Support procurement exercises including RFP, PQQ, ITT and TSA. Report on outcomes and make recommendations
- Improve the understanding & role of QA across the account
- Monitor & report on QA compliance across the account
- Drive improved QA across the account
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- A good understanding of property estate management and strategy and the importance of the effective management of this estate to the client’s business
- A proven ability of commercial & cost management across a large, diverse and geographically dispersed portfolio of property
- Highly competent in collating data, analysing the data and then providing effective reports with high quality recommendations
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders including directors and senior managers both internally and within the client organisation as well as third parties
- Able to communicate & drive commercial awareness and best practice across wider teams
- Experience of successful commercial performance management of the supply chain in the construction/property estate management environment
A good understanding of the role & importance of quality assurance and the ability to lead and manage QA across Gleeds FM service delivery to aligned clientsQualifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- AAT or ACA or ACCA (or working towards)
About The CompanyBe part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality.