Have you considered a role in Fire Safety? Cleveland Fire Brigade has a number of fantastic opportunities giving you the chance to make a real difference to the safety of people within Cleveland.
The Protection department is at the heart of protecting businesses through a proportionate approach of advice, support and enforcement. As part of the team you will inspect premises to ensure compliance with fire safety legislation.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are looking to make a difference.
You must have:
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment / Health & Safety Procedures and determination of solutions to hazards and risks.
- Experience of maintaining records and handling sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to work flexibly with minimum supervision to meet priorities and targets, support your peers and help to mentor other staff.
In return we will invest in you, providing you with the training and development you need to excel in this role and a clearly defined career path.
As a member of our great team you will have access to a variety of benefits:
- Flexible workingwith our annualised hours system
- Membership of the Local Government career average pension scheme
- Family friendly policies to help you manage your home and work life balance
- Free access to up to date on-site gyms
- Support when you may need it from the Fire Fighters Charity
- Discounts from local and national chains / suppliers with your Blue Light Card
- 24/7 Employee Assistance line plus excellent occupational health services
- Free parking at any of our sites
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Head of Department Joe Flounders at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 4 December 2020 Shortlisting: w/c 7 December 2020
Assessment date: 16th December 2020 Interview date: 22nd December 2020
To download an application form and information pack visit North East Jobs, alternatively you can email email@example.com or contact the Human Resources Department on 01429 874019.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and aim to ensure that our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. We understand that having a workforce which is made up of those from the wide range of communities, localities and backgrounds will enable us to offer the best possible service through strong community links, better understanding of our communities and providing opportunities for all. We particularly welcome applications from individuals from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic Backgrounds (BAME), those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender (LGBT) or are registered as disabled as these groups are currently underrepresented within our workforce