Workout your next career move!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. "To share the light and warmth of hospitality". With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate of £10 per hour
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes - Find out what and how we are doing ( https://cr.hilton.com )
- Team Member Travel Program:
discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Taxi Scheme
- Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
- Accommodation available with all billsincluded
- Modern and inclusive Team Member's areas
Please note this is a part time role working 16 hours a week
What will I be doing?
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?
- NVQ level 2 in a sport related topic
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Experience in personal training
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Liz directly in our Recruitment Team
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
H ospitality I ntegrity L eadership T eamwork O wnership N ow
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word "hotel." From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company