Arcus are recruiting for an experienced Fleet Coordinator, to join our growing business on a permanent basis. This role can be based either from our Redditch, Upminster or Stevenage office on a hybrid working model (3 days on-site and 2 days from home).
This is an ideal role for someone with fleet experience, who's looking to gain experience within a busy, growing fleet department of circa 1000 vehicles and more!
You'll be providing administrative support to our Fleet team ensuring the day-to-day running of a legally compliant, cost effective and efficient fleet.
You'll play an important role within our Fleet team:
- Act as central point of contact between fleet users, internal departments, and suppliers.
- Ensure all our drivers are fully compliant to drive vehicles in line with onboarding procedures/internal systems, licence check, signed policy, vehicle condition check etc.
- Reporting on fleet data to highlight continuous improvements.
- Liaise with drivers regarding compliance, Servicing & M.O.T bookings.
- Administrate associated fleet systems, fuel card, M.I.D, Tracking, dash cam, parking & tolls etc.
- Arranging vehicle logistics.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Knowledge and understanding of a fleet department operating vehicles for a national mobile workforce.
- Experience gained within a fleet environment.
- Strong administrator with a keen eye for detail and ability to work with multiple data systems interpreting/manipulating data & producing reports.
- Excellent IT skills (it's essential you're proficient in Excel).
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal).
- Problem solver.
- Commercial awareness.
You'll have a strong ability to build and maintain working relationships across all levels of the business. You'll have exceptional communication skills, as you'll be able to adapt/tailor your communication style to suit your audience whether you're communicating with Engineers or internal stakeholders. You'll be safety orientated and aware of what the consequences would be should something not be compliant.
Reporting directly into the Fleet Manager, you'll be working as part of a team of 4.
You'll be working up to 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
- Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6% max.
- Life Assurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q / Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centre
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today by clicking on the 'apply' button.