Due to an internal promotion, I am now looking to recruit a Floor Manager to work onsite at one of RA's prestigious client sites based in Canary Wharf. You will be working in the heart of Canary Wharf with fantastic panoramic views of London
As Floor Manager you will be supporting the Food Service Manager to ensure a smooth running of the onsite operation. You will be managing a restaurant which has a Deli and a branded coffee shop, ensuring you and your team provide an exceptional Customer journey Job Description
- Up to £11.15 per hour (40 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday (8 hours per shift between 6am to 5pm)
- Lots of development opportunities within the Compass Group
- You will be supporting in developing the core team of 7(plus casuals) and inspire your team within a Restaurants Associate client site.
- To facilitate day to day operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently delivering an exceptional service
- To demonstrate full alignment to our Restaurant Associate vision and values by following clear processes and guidelines, whilst using innovation and creative flair
- To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer or client requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Lead and manage all develop the onsite team and the client offer, go above and beyond their expectations.
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements including but not limited to, Food Information Regulations and Reference Intake Labelling
- To undertake on-the job training of staff and ensure effective deployment of staff
- Ensure all standards are upheld to the highest standard
This is a great role at a fantastic site - an opportunity not to be missed! The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Excellent Catering and Leadership skills
- Passion for events, catering and planning
- Experience within a similar venue/contract
- High levels of customer service and food quality
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Capable of managing large teams
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success. At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.